Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm starting this blog as a place to post my wins and failures on my art journey. This first post is a work in progress piece for my watercolor class.



It's a portrait from a picture of my nephew, Logan.



So far, I'm pleased with the way it is coming along. I really am trying to push aside the fear of mucking it up and just go with the flow when it comes to adding and blending the colors. I am also going with bolder color choices and built up layers. More to come as the piece progresses!

PS.. Sorry about the horrible pics. Maddie...I need your help. Blah!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Lee-- holy cow? Where did this come from? I can't even draw stick figures and I wish that was an exaggeration. So when do I get to commission you to do work???

Anonymous said...

You are soo talented! I love it!!!