Monday, June 8, 2009

What to do....


My hair is driving me absolutely crazy!! I have a bad track record when it comes to haircuts. From the lovely Annie style haircut as a kid...to the A-line cut in junior high... to the way-too-short bob after high school. The bobbed haircut traumatized me so badly I vowed never to have short hair ever again! The problem is that it's naturally curly so choosing a length is hard. If I get it cut to the length I want when it's straight it's too short when it's curly. And putting in layers can be a roll of the dice as well. But the time has come. Tomorrow I put my hair in the very capable hands of my friend, Natalie.
Will I get it cut short?
Will there be bangs involved?
Will I chicken out and resign to ponytails and hats for the rest of the summer?
Stay tuned for the dramatic details....
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm so bad at this hair thing! Obviously.

No comments: