Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nick Guzarrdo | Shifting Levels

I don't even remember how I came across Nick.  
But this video, Shifting Levels, blew me away when I first saw it.  At this point, he'd been hooping for less than a year O.o  


Nick Guzzardo, from Castle Rock, Colorado, very quickly picked up the art of hoop spinning after he saw it at Burning Man in 2009.  He now is a hooping superstar that teaches classes all over, was awarded the Newbie Hooper of 2011 and was nominated Male Hooper of the Year in 2012.  He has a fun go-go style dance and rocks the head hooping!  I was so nervous and intimidated to go to my first hoop workshop in Boulder cause Nick was gonna be there.   
But you know what?  
He was so nice and even hooked my phone up with a hula hooping cat widget :) 



Check out all his videos on YouTube here.  

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Wow, those are some craaazy mad hooping skills! What a legend.

By the way, I loved your chair project. What a fun way to brighten up a chair!